Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Switching the Focus

written by: Nick Kosmides


I'm sure its evident, as the date of my last Android post was quite a while ago.  This post marks a shift in my writing interests.  I've always had a thing for gaming, and as much as I tried to redirect that to new frontiers I seemed to consistently find my way back to it.  Albeit, gaming on Android through Amazon's Free App of the Day promotions isn't quite the same as writing a review for Super Mario Bros for the NES.  But that sounds like so much more fun to me.

My friends, former colleagues and family consider me the go-to guy for gaming knowledge, a vessel for source information.  I've won my fair share of nearly endless XBOX 360 vs PlayStation 3 debates since the its debate-losing launch (sans trophies, week PSN, launch price, etc).  Today, that has trans-morphed into intervention material for anyone who has been playing a 360 and has not ever experienced the power and versatility of a PS3 before.  The arsenal of insults Microsoft has allotted me makes that possible, but my angle is not like it used to be.  My stance on the console war is more peaceful, in that if you want to hear what I have to say for and against either camp, then I will share it and not be crass about it either.

So, with that and the many other tidbits I am proud to bestow upon the reading eyes of other gamers, I say farewell to Android news for the time being.  Follow me on Twitter @kosmocrisis, find me on Google + or Facebook, follow my site, take a picture, I don't care.  Just keep in touch!